Adventure is out there – and may be closer than you think! Come and find it with A+.
- Flexible length of stay means you can bring your group for as long as you need, whether that’s an adventure day, weekend, or full week.
- Over 30 year’s experience working with Duke of Edinburgh, schools, church groups and more so we can advise you and help you have the best time with us.
- Variety of on site accommodation so you can get a good night’s sleep for your budget, whether that’s in a tent, our brand new Cosy Timber Yurt Village or a private bedroom in our Conference Centre.
- Wide choice of activities for all levels of adventure so every one in your group is well catered for and we can help you shape the adventure programme.
- Experienced and qualified instructors to guide your group and make memories of a lifetime.
- Activities where you want them whether that’s at our Adventure Base, one of our Associate Centres, or we can bring the adventure to you, allowing you can take part in activities in the most convenient location.
- Our CV-19 specific Risk Benefit Analyses ensures adequate precaution are taken on all activities and in A+ Transport, whilst retaining the many health benefits of fresh air, physical exercise and shared community experience in the beauty and open space of the outdoors.
To find out more and speak to our team about setting up your own group adventure, please use the contact details below.