As an Approved Activity Provider and Expedition Assessor we would love to help you achieve your Duke of Edinburgh Award goals.
Open DofE Gold Canoeing Expedition – Easter 2022 – Practice and Qualifying
10 April 2022, 10:00 – 22 April 2022, 18:00 – find out more
- Tailored activity programme so you can structure your D of E activities to really grab interests (see activities on offer below).
- Excellent, qualified instructors who are hired because they are just brilliant at what they do and inspiring those they teach.
- Safety is paramount and we our policy on qualified instructors is simple: we only offer activities using qualified instructors in line with current approved guidelines.
- Covid 19 secure as our specific Risk Benefits Analyses ensures adequate precautions are taken on all activities and our transport. This is all whilst retaining the many health benefits of fresh air, physical exercise and shared community experience in the beauty and open space of the outdoors.
- The Adventure Activities Licensing Authority has licenced us to provide activities, giving you the reassurance that we are independently checked to safely meet your needs.
- Public liability cover means we have good cover for your young people should the very unlikely happen.
Pricing Guidelines: Please get in touch for expedition pricing on Bookings@adventureplus.org.uk and we will be pleased to speak with you. (Please be aware expedition travel costs may vary dependent on expedition location).
We will challenge, inspire and equip your team for your next adventure through a wide range of activities that is expanding all the time. Those we regularly offer include:
- Arts & Craft
- Circus Skills
- Mobile Climbing Wall
- Night Hikes
- Problem Solving
- Raft Building
- Ropes Courses
- Team Building
- Tricky Trail (biking)
- Team Talks
- Four Way ‘Tug of War’
- Wide Games