Christian Activity Weekends
Let us help you plan your Christian activity retreat with customised activity sessions. We provide specialised programmes for group events with adventure activities and team-building exercises perfect for young people and adults.
What We Offer
- Tailored programme – An experience that fits your aims.
- Experienced providers – With over 30 years of experience working with youth groups & adults. We aim to provide a positive and encouraging experience that meets the needs of your group. You will be encouraged, refreshed and have lots of fun with your group during your time at A+
- Specialised talks – Bring a Christian theme to activities or an evening thought to your group.
- Accommodation – Camp in the great outdoors, stay in our Cosy Timber Yurts and Lodges or spoil yourselves with the luxury of private en-suite bedrooms in our Residential Centre.
- Catering to suit your budget – Self-cater in our purpose-built self-catering kitchens alternatively enjoy our delicious home cooking, up to three hot meals a day.
Christian Activity Retreats: The active alternative to staying at a Retreat Centre.
Dreaming of getting out there more but lacking the confidence and skills to plan the adventure yourself? We put together bespoke adventure itineraries. Options include: walking in the hills or along the coast path, journeying down a river by canoe. Come back to the centre each day, stay in tents as we go or be coached in camp craft skills. During your stay, get to grips with sleeping under a tarp or in a hammock and become experts at cooking on an open fire.
Your group can embrace the outdoors as much or as little as you wish. Enjoy a daily thought ‘Out there – In Him!’’ considering reflections of the character of the Creator God, in His Created world, as described in the Bible.
A great opportunity to get out actively into nature, spend time together, reflect and be refreshed.
A+ is based at our residential centre at Windmill Farm in West Oxfordshire, which is well-equipped for groups with activity facilities on-site. We can also provide programmes at a number of our Associate Centres around the country or we can come to your chosen venue. Active Retreats can also be delivered at a variety of locations throughout the UK, France and North America, depending on your location and where you’d like to go.
For further details about how we can tailor a programme for your group contact us via email.