We can provide programmes for your group week/weekend away complete with adventure activities and team building exercises perfect for both young people and adults alike.
What We Offer
- Tailored programme – We will work with you to create an experience that fits your aims.
- Experienced providers – We have over 30 years of experience working with youth groups & adults and our aim is to provide a positive and encouraging experience that meets the needs of your group. Be encouraged and refreshed and have lots of fun with your group during your time at A+
- Specialised talks – With our specialised team talks we can also bring a Christian theme to activities or an evening thought to your group.
- Accommodation – You might opt to camp in the great outdoors, stay in our Cosy Timber Yurts and Lodges or spoil yourselves, with the luxury of private en-suite bedrooms in our Residential Centre.
- Catering to suit your budget: You can self-cater in our purpose built self catering kitchens or enjoy our delicious home cooking, up to three hot meals a day.
Active Retreats: The active alternative to staying at a Retreat Centre.
Spend two to four days (or more) in the outdoors, walking in the hills or along the coast path, or journeying down a river by canoe. Come back to the centre each day, stay in tents as we go or be coached in campcraft skills, learning to be comfortable using a tarp or hammock and cooking on open fires as we go.
Your group can embrace the outdoors as much or as little as you wish. Enjoy a daily thought ‘Out there – In Him!’’ considering reflections of the character of the Creator God, in His Created world, as described in the Bible.
A great opportunity to get out actively into nature, spend time together, reflect and be refreshed.
A+ is based at our own residential centre at Windmill Farm in West Oxfordshire, which is well equipped for groups with activity facilities on-site. We can also provide programmes at a number of our Associate Centres around the country or we can come to your chosen venue. Active Retreat can also be delivered at a variety of locations throughout the UK, France and North America, depending on your location and where you’d like to go.
For further details about how we can tailor a programme for your group do contact us at: Bookings@adventureplus.org.uk