Adventure Plus provides residential activity holidays through the year for young people aged 8 -16. These are called ‘Total Adventure’, or ‘TA’. Click on each button for more information.
- Tailored activity programme so you can reach your young people with activities that really grab their interests (see activities on offer below).
- Excellent, qualified instructors who are hired because they are just brilliant at what they do and inspiring those they teach.
- Safety is paramount and we our policy on qualified instructors is simple: we only offer activities using qualified instructors in line with current approved guidelines.
- Covid 19 secure as our specific Risk Benefits Analyses ensures adequate precautions are taken on all activities and our transport. This is all whilst retaining the many health benefits of fresh air, physical exercise and shared community experience in the beauty and open space of the outdoors.
- The Adventure Activities Licensing Authority has licenced us to provide activities, giving you the reassurance that we are independently checked to safely meet your needs.
- Public liability cover means we have good cover for your young people should the very unlikely happen.
Contact us today to find out more and book using the details below.
We will challenge, inspire and equip your team for your next adventure through a wide range of activities that is expanding all the time. Those we regularly offer include:
- Arts & Craft
- Circus Skills
- Mobile Climbing Wall
- Night Hikes
- Problem Solving
- Raft Building
- Ropes Courses
- Team Building
- Tricky Trail (biking)
- Team Talks
- Four Way ‘Tug of War’
- Wide Games