Quinta Outdoor Activity Centre
Quinta is set in a beautiful 50 acre estate on the border with North Wales.
The mix of on site and off site activities available makes this a superb base for your school or group to get a taste for adventure in the beauty of this
Quinta has accommodation for 264 in self-contained (or over 500 including camping).
There is a wealth of adventure right on your doorstep at Quinta:
On-site Favourites Include
- The Ropes Course and Woodland Challenge, help you bring out the best in your team,
- Night Hike on site offers a wild feel within the safety of the Quinta grounds.
- Climb the A+ climbing tree or head out by minibus to Trevor Rocks - a stunning climbing venue overlooking the Llangollen Valley.
- You can canoe on the pond on site, or a make the trip to the beautiful open water at Ellesmere.
- A range of other activities can be set enjoyed in the grounds and then there is the 'classic' Aquaduct-Viaduct Walk to Wales which will take you right across the border, and through a 500m long canal tunnel which gets really dark!
- Arts & Craft
- Circus Skills
- Night Hikes
- Problem Solving
- Raft Building
- Ropes Courses
- Team Building
- Team Talks
- Tug of War
- Wide Games
Find out more on the Quinta Centre website
With so much to choose from, a host of memories of shared adventures awaits...